In 6 days i will begin a 3 week vacation. My first vacation in over two years. My last vacation was prob my worst with my (ex) boyfriend and lots o drama. So I need to make up for lost time and create some positive memories to associate with vacation.
I have a few goals over those next 3 weeks:
- Focus SASSY. It’s too all over the place. There’s no structure. I know it can better.
- Finish the edits on the chapter – which has now turned into a journal article. the editors had the second draft for almost 6 months and returned it yesterday and said they wanted revisions by Augutst 19th. That wasn’t happening but one of my coauthors and I are trying to get it out by September 2nd. Wish us luck!
- Do and mega pro and cons list of my two dissertation ideas. I know I haven’t started the program but if I want to get out in 3 years I need to go in knowing exactly what I want to do.
- PhD bootcamp with my cousin who just got her PhD. (Congrats Leah). I have no idea of what this entails.
- Exercise. a lot. I know it will help relieve stress and my goal is to put myself on a schedule and make this routine. Even though I am currently pretty healthy, I know I can do better.
- Create a realistic healthier diet. I just moved and have been eating crap for three weeks. My body can’t take it anymore.
That’s all I’ve got for now. I’ll keep you updated.